SAP Training - Sourcing and Procurement in SAP S/4HANA (TS450 & TS452)
Course Code:TS450 & TS452
- Understand the SAP’s approach and solutions for Industry 4.0
- Getting to know the organizational levels and master data in SAP S/4HANA relevant for materials management
- Description and execution of basic processes, e.g. creating purchase requisitions and purchase orders, posting a goods receipt, performing invoice verification (Fiori Apps and GUI transactions)
- Introduction to material requirements planning using the consumption-based planning procedure
- Familiarizing yourself with sources of supply and sourcing and other specific purchasing functions and purchasing-relevant customizing settings Introduction to analytics capabilities to analyze procurement KPIs.
- Introduction of Industry 4.0
- SAP´s Industry 4.0 Approach
- SAP´s Solutions for Industry 4.0
- Enterprise structure in procurement, and customizing of organizational units
- Master data in procurement process
- Stock material compared with consumable material
- Consumption-based planning and planning run
- Sources of supply and Source determination
- Optimized purchasing
- Document release procedure
- Specific procurement processes: self-service process, invoicing plan, blanket purchase order
- Reporting and analytics
- Customizing for purchasing
- Goods movements: goods receipts, stock transfers/transfers postings, goods issues
- Reservations process
- Special forms of procurement: subcontracting, vendor consignment
- Physical inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Further customizing for Inventory Management
- Invoice entry with variances and invoice blocks
- Subsequent debit/credit, delivery costs, and credit memos
- GR/IR account maintenance
- Customizing for material master data and automatic account determination
- Special features of material valuation
TS450 & TS452
This course includes lectures, course notes, exercises, hands-on practice
To be confirmed
- A SAP Learning Hub Edition for Procurement and Networks (HUB073) Account will be provided
- Visual SAP Learning Journey guides illustrating recommended paths to solution competency.
- Self-paced digital learning content for finance solutions in various formats and languages, including e-learning courses, e-books, knowledge assessments.
- SAP expert-led live sessions and peer-to-peer learning experiences in solution specific SAP Learning Rooms.
- 60 hours of access to SAP learning systems for hands-on practice in SAP Learning System Access.
- Two online exam attempts for SAP Certification.
- Access to solution-specific stay current learning content and assessments to keep learners’ skills up-to-date and SAP certifications valid with every release of the respective cloud solution.
- Face to face course provided.