SAP Training – SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing (TS421 & TS422)
Course Code:TS421 & TS422
- Understand the SAP’s approach and solutions for Industry 4.0
- Apply and maintain master data in planning and manufacturing
- Use and describe applications for production planning
- Apply basic functions in production order management
- Use and describe process orders, repetitive manufacturing, and Kanban
- Apply capacity planning
- Introduction of Industry 4.0
- SAP´s Industry 4.0 Approach
- SAP´s Solutions for Industry 4.0
- Master Data for Production
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Work Centers
- Task Lists
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning at a Glance and Production Planning Overview
- Master Data for Production Planning
- Demand Management and Material Requirements Planning
- Prerequisites and Tools for Advanced Planning
- Advanced Production Planning
- Detailed Scheduling
- Demand-Driven Replenishment
- Introduction to Production Orders
- Order Processing and Order Structure
- Order Creation, Availability Checks, Capacity Planning, Order Release and Printing
- Order Execution, Order Settlement, Archiving, and Deletion
- Information Systems, Mass Processing, and Automation
- Overview of Production Execution
- Production with Process Orders
- Production with Repetitive Manufacturing
- Material Staging with Kanban
- Introduction to Capacity Planning
- Further Capacity Planning Topics
TS421 & TS422
Business knowledge in planning and manufacturing
This course includes lectures, course notes, exercises, hands-on practice
To be confirmed
- A SAP Learning Hub Edition for Supply Chain Management (HUB076) Account will be provided
- Visual SAP Learning Journey guides illustrating recommended paths to solution competency.
- Self-paced digital learning content for finance solutions in various formats and languages, including e-learning courses, e-books, knowledge assessments.
- SAP expert-led live sessions and peer-to-peer learning experiences in solution specific SAP Learning Rooms.
- 60 hours of access to SAP learning systems for hands-on practice in SAP Learning System Access.
- Two online exam attempts for SAP Certification.
- Access to solution-specific stay current learning content and assessments to keep learners’ skills up-to-date and SAP certifications valid with every release of the respective cloud solution.
- Face to face course provided.