SAP TRAINING - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING IN SAP S/4HANA(TS4F01 & TS4F02)
Course Code:TS4F01 & TS4F02
- Understand the SAP’s approach and solutions for Industry 4.0
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Asset Accounting and Closing Operations
- Introduction of Industry 4.0
- SAP´s Industry 4.0 Approach
- SAP´s Solutions for Industry 4.0
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control
- Financial Document Postings
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, investment support measures, information system, and asset legacy data transfer
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
TS4F01 & TS4F02
This course includes lectures, course notes, exercises, hands-on practice.
To be confirmed
- A SAP Learning Hub Edition for Finance (HUB078) Account will be provided
- Visual SAP Learning Journey guides illustrating recommended paths to solution competency.
- Self-paced digital learning content for finance solutions in various formats and languages, including e-learning courses, e-books, knowledge assessments.
- SAP expert-led live sessions and peer-to-peer learning experiences in solution specific SAP Learning Rooms.
- 60 hours of access to SAP learning systems for hands-on practice in SAP Learning System Access.
- Two online exam attempts for SAP Certification.
- Access to solution-specific stay current learning content and assessments to keep learners’ skills up-to-date and SAP certifications valid with every release of the respective cloud solution.
- Face to face course provided.